Skip to main content
logo Library

Ask a Librarian

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Where can I get tutoring or help with my classes?


The Academic Assistance Center is located upstairs in the Library building. The AAC offers tutoring and supplemental learning materials, and it has a computer lab that students may use. 

The Writing Center is located on the first floor of the Library building. Writing Consultants will assist students with all stages of the writing process. 

Students in Humboldt, Lexington, and Savannah can get academic assistance at the Learning Resource Center on each campus.